Thursday, March 12, 2015

A Story To Share…Lauren Dunn's Art


Several years ago I was blessed to meet Lauren Dunn.
What I wish more than anything is that one day….Lauren and I can share that story! 
Our friendship was born from a love of art…and for that I am forever grateful! 
She is truly an angel and such a gifted artist!


 Her paintings convey her love of everything that she holds dear. Faith, family, friendships and fun! 
And guess what? When I look at any given painting of hers that is exactly what I see and feel!
 I am forever grateful that Lauren Dunn chose our shop to be represented in and I pray that we can hold up to our end of the bargain!


Just look at that beautiful smile! Lauren is as genuine as you get. Pretty is as pretty does as I've always been told! And if this southern girl is anything…she is as pretty on the inside as she is on the outside! 
What you is what you get and to me…that means EVERYTHING!


I was so excited when one of the stylists from Cottage Living came to our last art show. 
Lauren was painting away to show our customers how it is done and the stylist was busily asking me all of Lauren's information. I am so glad they were able to capture her charm and skills in this wonderful article! Especially in her very own home!


She brought a few of her prints to the show as well and they were well received.


Hopefully, I will get to visit her beautiful home as well and see her in her own element. But for now, I am just thrilled and honored that she chooses to have her beautiful art in my shop. And very humbled!


Make sure you check out this latest issue of Cottage Living so you can see for  yourself! 
Lauren's work never lasts long in the shop. Take a look at what she is delivering to us this afternoon! 
I can hardly wait!







See you soon!



5 comments:

  1. Carolyn I am so happy for her success, her style is so unique!
    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her style of painting , nice bold strokes and fun subject matter! Thanks for sharing her.

    ReplyDelete