Monday, October 26, 2015

Another Monday….Rolling Around!




Monday, August 6, 2012


Monday's! There's Always Another One Coming Around!

No matter what we've been doing over the weekend…Monday's  don't show much favoritism! They are always there…always waiting for us! 
In some ways I guess it's reassuring, though!


As much fun as I've had with my family at the beach over the weekend, I'm honestly looking forward to seeing what awaits me! Pattie texted me this picture of the books that came in while I was away and yes, there is ONE copy of Rooms To Inspire by the Sea….all for me!
 ( it never hurts to get yourself a little happy when ordering for the shop…at least that's what I say!)


It was hard to leave this morning…but I know there is much to do at home!


There are so many other things that await my return…number one on my list is helping  my son pack up to head off to Auburn for college!
As well as helping my daughter and her husband pack up to move for good to New Orleans….hmmmm!!
Then there are the not so pressing and yet important issues...
Like decorating the shop for fall! We just received this copy of Cottage Journal right before I left showing our 'turkey' that they used in the photo shoot. I can't believe it's really that time of year again, but it is! There is always another one just around the corner it seems!


We will be putting out lots of fun decorations for use in your fall tablescapes. A lot of them mix quite well with our antique brown and white transferware as well as our creamware!





And then, before you know it I will be putting out more decorations at home….which is always hard to get excited about when you've had them out since the end of August at the shop!





And then changing everything up to get ready for Christmas! 







Whew! I'm exhausted just thinking about it!
I know for certain that somewhere in between I will be longing for my quiet place at the beach to reflect on it all and wish that I had enjoyed it! I don't want to have any regrets! Because when all is said and done…life will still be here and still be moving right along…and once it settles down….

I might just have some time to enjoy this precious little angel!

And in the end, it really is about enjoying each of life's "pressing" issues, isn't it! Because once those things are dealt with you get to soak in all of life's blessing! Hope you've had a great start to your week and that you've enjoyed your Monday!


5 comments: