Friday, January 2, 2015

It's A New Year….It's A New Day!


Even after all of these years the whole reason I love the movie, "You've Got Mail" is because it makes me remember exactly why and how much I truly do love my shop. There are times lately that I want to to throw in the towel and give up. But then I remember 'The Shop Around The Corner'. I remember the people that I've met along the way, the stories I've been told and the memories that are forever stored in my brain! I wouldn't trade them for the world! I owe a huge "Thank You" to all of YOU and all of our customers that have made it worth the while to keep Mulberry Heights Antiques open. Without you, we would be nothing but a shop….around the corner. 
With you we have become so much more! Thank you!



4 comments:

  1. Dear Carolyn,
    Happy New Years and all the best in 2015!
    Thank you for the lovely features you bring us all year long!
    I have posted a New Years message for all!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year friend. I love that movie also, I love how much she loves her little shop and the memories of twirling with her mother. Best of wishes for a prosperous 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that movie too. I love small shops where the owner is in. I'm certain people come back time and again just to see you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete