Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Thoughts And Prayer's Are With You!



My attention has been glued to the weather channel as we have sat in Destin, Florida…enjoying "All Things, Blue!" 
The weather couldn't have been better until today! Well, ok…last night I wore a brand new top to dinner that only had one sleeve! My right arm froze!

Such a bad picture! I was freezing!

However, now when one is facing a catastrophe (and that is what the weather channel is painting it to be) I must say my one sleeved shirt didn't seem so important!
 My friends in the Northeast that are preparing for Hurricane Sandy, please know that my heart is with you and so are my prayers!
We left the beach today…a day early…because we were cold!




 And it was Windy!!



I can't image getting ready for the "Storm of the Century" as they are making it out to be!


Is this how other's feel about "us" when Hurricane's hit our Southern beaches and destroy beautiful cities like New Orleans? I've never experienced it from this end…I don't like it! I think I'd rather be enduring the storm than worrying about how you will all fare and what you will do! 
I'm praying for you…and I am praying and hoping beyond hope that it won't be as bad as they say!

XOXO!


5 comments:

  1. I agree with you, Carolyn. So worried about our friends.
    Happy Monday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everyone stays safe. Ive been in contact with several friends in the New York area that are not sure what to expect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet post Carolyn...we have 45-70 mph winds in Texas all the time...but this is scary stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet post...We have friends on vacation, first time visiting N.Y. We are very concerned for them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope everything went well with hurricane sandy and all is quit now!!

    ReplyDelete