Sunday, March 27, 2011

Mulberry goes through some Spring Cleaning!

I'm 
I'm not really sure who the caution tape is up for! Maybe it should've been for me but it was really put up as a fun way to let people know that yes, we are in a state if disarray as we paint and re-do...
but maybe it's really there to remind me to be patient, kind and welcoming!

Things are definitely a mess and I certainly didn't realize what I was getting into! However...we are still open for business and I know I will be glad in the long run when everything is back in order and things are put in their proper places! 
For now...I'm hoping our wonderful customers will be supportive and enjoy watching us go through this! So far...everyone, including the designers have loved it and have been very gracious! 

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the changes in the shop.....so exciting....xv

    ReplyDelete