Monday, January 30, 2012

You Are My Sunshine....My Only Sunshine....

You make me happy....when skies are gray......

( It's a FABULOUS day to start a SALE, by the way!!! )


You'll never know dear


How much I love you....


Please don't take my sunshine away!!!



What a wonderful few days of nice weather we have had! No more Winter Blues....I hope!!!
( Come see Zoie today at our HUGE Transferware Sale!!! )



I can't promise you that I won't have to post some more Winter White pictures....they just may be all sunshine and Blue Skies...and gosh I love me some Frank Sinatra! Who doesn't?
However....my children had to endure my version of You are My Sunshine....
It was our special song that I always sang to them when they were little!!! I loved it and now it's come full circle! I'm singing it to myself, and to you...


It doesn't matter if we sometimes have days that are gray....


Thank you so much for supporting Mulberry Heights Antiques over the years....we are so very grateful and look forward to many more wonderful years of Sunshine, Blue Skies and Winter Whites!


Happy Monday!!!


And bless my precious children's hearts for having to listen to this every day and night!



You Are My Sunshine, My Only Sunshine...

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the oil painting...and the critters are so cute! made me smile :)
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete